CeRe has three categories of donors:
Institutional donors (organizations or institutions that have funding programs for NGOs).
Most of them finance us in the framework of open calls for proposals, based on our project proposals.
The following funded CeRe between 2016 – 2018:
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Swiss-Romanian Cooperation Program, Grant Scheme for NGOs
- NGO Fund in Romania, EEA Grants 2009 – 2014
- The Black Sea Trust for Regional Cooperation. A project of the German Marshall Fund
- US State Department, Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs, Office of Citizen Exchanges, Professional Fellowss Division, prin WSOS Community Action
- Open Society Foundations, through Roma Initiative Office and Public Health Progarm
- Romanian American Foundation
- National Agency for Community Programs in the Field of Education and Vocational Training
- The Civil Society Development Foundation, through the Civic Innovation Fund
They sponsor CeRe on sponsorship contracts, either for our precise activities or generally for the organization’s work.
Among the sponsors who supported CeRe between 2016 – 2018:
- Enel Common Services
- Enel Muntenia Distribution
- Enel Dobrogea Distribution
- Enel Banat Distribution
- Point Public Affairs
- Urban Ambitions
- M&G Consult Media
- Triskuel Consulting
- Qluster Projects & Strategies
People who contribute monthly or occasionally for a particular activity or program or generally for CeRe activity.
Between 2016 and 2018 we had about 220 individual donors. Those who come to Donor Circle events or who donate online, at Swimathon or other fundraising events.